Constant Comfort™ Deluxe Series
Energy-saving modulating and two-stage operation options for more even temperature control and quiet operation
Combine compatible gas furnaces with the Observer® communicating wall control and communicating indoor unit for the ultimate in home comfort
Arizona may see some scorching hot Summer days. However, the nights tend to be a bit chilly now and then. Of course, Winter is a completely different ballpark. Are you considering investing into the warmth of your home, and the comfort of your family? Scott Guerin Heating and Cooling recommends Day and Night gas furnaces in Tucson, Green Valley, Oro Valley Arizona.
What Are The Advantages Of Using A Gas Furnace
Not many people realize that there are actually two different types of furnaces. A gas-based furnace and an oil-based furnace. Of course, they both have their own strengths and weaknesses. Let’s take a look at the advantages of using a gas-based furnace.
- Longer lasting lifespan than their oil-based counterpart.
- Incredible efficiency when keeping the warmth inside your home.
- Accomadates additional systems such as a central air conditioning unit or a central vaccum unit.
Day and Night Constant Comfort – Deluxe Series
Are you willing to pay a slightly higher upfront cost in order to reap the biggest benefits possible in the long run? If so, then the constant comfort deluxe series package is the one that you should be considering.
- Day and Nights top of the range gas furnace products.
- Energy saving modulating for high-efficiency yet affordable utility bills.
- A two-stage operation to ensure that the unit works silently.
- Can be paired with Observer technology for the ultimate home comfort experience.
- Competitive heating efficiency ratings of up to 98% AFUE.
Day And Night Gas Furnace In Tucson, Green Valley, Oro Valley Arizona – Constant Comfort
Are you simply looking for something affordable that can keep your home warm whenever the weather decides to take a dive? Well, our experience tells us that this is then the unit that you should consider investing into.
- Durable gas furnaces for optimal efficiency and longevity.
- The incredible heating efficiency of up to 96% AFUE.
- Dual fuel – when paired with compatible heat pump/thermostat.
Day And Night Performance Series
One common misconception with home comfort is that you need to have an unlimited budget. Here at Scott Guerin – we cannot emphasize how generic and incorrect this sentiment is. After all, the performance series package is all about high-efficiency, budget-friendly units.
- Efficient operation
- Budget-friendly for maximum home comfort and affordability.
- Single stage operation with silent performance.
- Competitive heating ratings of up to 96% AFUE.
The Scott Geurin Heating And Cooling team have the experience to help you. Our track-record proves that we are more than capable of handling the installation of your brand-new gas furnace. The best part of all is contacting us has never been easier. All you have to do is pop us a call at 520-648-2504. We understand that sometimes phone calls can be an inconvenience – if this is the case for you, feel free to check out our Contact Us page. We look forward to hearing back from you.