Tired of fighting for warmth in your home? Finally decided to take the big plunge and invest into a furnace to stay warm on those frigid cold nights? Our team at Scott Guerin Heating And Cooling is here to help you! If you want our expert advice, the first thing we recommend is choosing the perfect brand. In fact, we advise you consider Day and Night oil furnace in Tucson, Green Valley, Oro Valley Arizona.
What Are The Advantages Of Using An Oil-Based Furnace
Not many residents realize that they have two main options to choose from when it comes to furnace solutions. You can either choose to go with a gas-based furnace or an oil-based furnace. Here are some of the advantages when it comes to using an oil-based furnace.
- Safer in comparison to its counterpart – the gas furnace. Oil is unlikely to combust or cause explosions, which can occur with gas furnaces if there is too much pent up pressure.
- Economical – annual heating costs for an oil-based furnace tend to be lower than that of a gas based furnace.
- Over 28.6 million Americans have placed their warmth in the trusty hands of an oil-based furnace. (Popular)
Day And Night Constant Comfort Series
When you decide to purchase a furnace – the most important thing to remember is you are making an investment in the comfort of your home. The question is would you be willing to pay more up front – if it meant you would save more in the months to come? If the answer is yes – then the constant comfort series was tailor-made for you.
- Top of the range oil-based furnace, designed for maximum home comfort and warmth.
- Thanks to a variable speed option – you can enjoy consistent, even temperature control.
- Competitive heating ratings of up to 86.8 AFUE.
- 10-year no hassle limited replacement warranty.
Day and Night Oil Furnace In Tucson, Green Valley, Oro Valley Arizona – Performance Series
Here at Scott Guerin Heating and Cooling, we understand that furnaces are by no means a cheap investment. However, just because you are a budget – you shouldn’t feel forced to limit the comfort of your home. That is why this package will be ideal for your heating needs.
- Economical budget-friendly efficiency.
- Heavy duty, competitive heating ratings of up to 86% AFUE.
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty.
Where We Can Help You
Thanks to our countless years of experience in the industry, we will be able to assist you from day one with your brand-new furnace. In fact, if you would like we could even help with the installation process. If you would like to know more – simply contact us by phoning us at 520-648-2504. If you don’t have the time to make a call – be sure to check out our Contact Us page when you get a moment. We would love to hear from you!